What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Fitnes business owner and personal trainer reveals real insider secrets to making money in the fitness industry with the No Discount Guide To Fitness Marketing.
- Discover the 5 ways To “X-Ray” through your competitors business and steal their success strategies right from under them.
- The easiest way to increase your membership without spending a dime on advertising.
- No more becoming a victim of every new club that opens in your area
- No shady discount your memberships consultant companies
- No one shot do or die promotions
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Fitness Sales Training scores 68.49/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.fitnesssalestraining.com/fitness-marketing.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: fitnesssalestraining.com you’ll also be taken through to fitnesssalestraining.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)